Made from a raw coconut milk base with nutrient rich oils and scalp healing wild Amazonian tucuma seed butter. This “hair food” recipe naturally contains a dense protein & vitamin complex that helps:
• repair hair, add thickness & bounce (dense protein content)
• strengthen hair & avoid breakage (lauric acid)
• heal dry scalp (vitamin A)
• assist collagen production (with vitamin C)
• essential oils speed skin cell regeneration to revitalise scalp
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: Depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
• Diet: Try to include similar vitamin complex in your diet for maximal effectiveness.
organic coconut milk | cocos nucifera extract
organic extra virgin olive oil | sodium olivate
organic coconut oil | sodium cocoate
organic shea butter | sodium sheabutterate
organic sunflower seed oil | sodium sunflowerate
organic castor oil | ricinus communis seed oil
organic cocoa butter | sodium cocoabutterate
wild tucuma butter | astrocaryum tucuma seed butter
organic ylang ylang essential oil* | cananga odorata flower oil
organic clary sage essential oil* | salvia sclarea flower oil
organic frankincense essential oil* | boswellia serrata gum oil
[*naturally occurring benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, eugenol, geraniol, isoeugenol, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, limonene, linalool].